Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
Job DescriptionAt NetObjex, we are proud to offer our innovative Digital Asset Management platform that meets our customers’ needs and wants. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are looking to experience a product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team. As an ideal candidate, you have a keen eye to identify gaps in consumer requirements and an innovative mindset to fill them. You are a highly-skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize product production’s full lifecycle — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in creating products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates NetObjex and its features across primary market segments.
- Spearhead the UI/UX development. Involve in Architecture from scratch, identify recent trends, best practices, and help the team implement.
- Minimum 5+ years in a dynamic product management role.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS.
- Bachelor’s degree in product design or engineering
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role.
- Demonstrable knowledge in SEM and online advertising
- Understand Software Architecture, Microservices, SDLC, proficient in visualizing the requirements and own the UI/UX Development.
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Remote Working