Sr. Application Security Engineer
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are looking for Application Security Engineer to work on a team to identify security issues, Periodic security testing on infra & mobile application. Work with team members for further mitigate identified issues.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analysis and security assessments before going live.
- Develop, test and modify custom security testing scripts for vulnerability testing
- Conduct Penetration testing for thin & thick client-based applications.
- Exploit security flaws and vulnerabilities with attack simulations on multiple applications in the Android and IOS platforms.
- Develop PoC/exploits for vulnerabilities identified.
- Provide remediation guidance to identified vulnerabilities.
- Perform web application, mobile applications, and web services security assessments including manual and automated testing.
- Strong web application security knowledge with a thorough understanding of the web, mobile, and API testing
- Experience in common application security testing tools including, but not limited to Burp suite, SQL Map, Postman, ReadyAPI, etc
- Explain and demonstrate vulnerabilities to application/system owners, and assist with the mitigation of the identified vulnerabilities.
- Work with application development teams on improving security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands-on experience in AWS cloud
- Expertise in multiple authorization mechanisms utilized for accessing API
- Ability to interpret XML Schema definitions in case of SOAP APIs, swagger definition or any high-level design and metadata information pertaining to REST APIs
- Mandatorily have expertise on at least one of API / Web-Service based test automation tool stack – POSTMAN, ReadyAPI, SOAP UI, Karate Framework or REST Assured
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 5+ years of experience in Application Security.
- Mandatory 3+ years’ experience in Fintech and/or Crypto organisation.
Any certification: GIAC GWAPT / GIAC GPEN / GIAC GMOB/ OSCP
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.