Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
About the jobWe are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who works with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating with the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of overall software development experience is essential. Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert level experience with business and technical applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context to drive teams to achieve results.
- Hands-on experience in Java, Node JS, GoLang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices
- Good understanding of various modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, and more
- Experienced in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Experienced in identifying designing business events, orchestration choreography streaming of business events through Kafka, integration of Nodejs with Kafka
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Good to have additional knowledge on Spring cloud frameworks like Spring cloud gateway, spring cloud Eureka, Hystrix, Spring Security OAuth, Spring Config
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum