Blockchain Full stack Developer
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are looking for a Web3 Full-Stack developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting clean APIs and building a low code platform in the browser to deploy financial smart contracts. They would work closely with Executives, economists, designers and fellow engineers to successfully execute the implementation, testing, and deployment of this novel application.
- Build a front-end low code Web3 interface that interacts with your backend code and smartcontracts.
- Build financial smart contracts to be used as enterprise solutions for banks and other financialinstitutions.
- Envision and develop features to help build new financial applications.
- Work cross-functionally on product evolution from ideation, design, architecting systems,process and build.
- Produce quality work.
- 2 years of proven experience as a Full stack engineer building web applications with a strongtrack record in full stack development using languages such as React, TypeScript.
- 2 years of development experience on one or more Blockchain platforms such as Ethereum(Solidity), Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum etc
- Understanding of nodes, indexers, oracles, decentralized file storage and identity.
- Mastery of designing APIs and building scalable RESTful services.
- You care about the quality of systems and will pitch-in to help debug and fix performanceissues when the situation calls for it.
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech domain is an added advantage
- You’re passionate about crypto, Web3 and NFTs and are excited to build decentralizedfinancial applications that upgrade our financial rails
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.