Chief Information Security Officer/ Information Security Expert
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
As Information Security Officer, you are the leading responsible expert in your designated business, market and functions for all activities related to information and products & services security, both internally within the Enterprise, and for the products and services we deliver to our customers. Security Lead will provide the vision and leadership necessary to manage the risk to the platform assigned and will ensure business alignment, effective governance, system and infrastructure availability, integrity and confidentiality.
- Definition, Scoping, Creation and execution of IT and Data Security strategies enhancing the reliability and security of the IT systems, projects and underlying data at your organisation.
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements.
- Prepare reports and action plans in the event that a security breech does occur.
- Organize and conduct tests and “ethical hacks” of the existing security architecture.
- Monitor the network and provide early warning of abnormalities or problems.
- Engage with auditors to acquire and retain certifications/ attestations.
- Provide direction for Enterprise IT Security and Cybersecurity protection, and oversee Technology governance and policies.
- Knowledge of relevant IT Security related hardware, software and vendor solutions.
- Successful track record of effective coordination, prioritization, collaboration, organisation and project delivery.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and cloud security is desired; familiarity with public cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Good understanding of various information security standards and compliance frameworks like OWASP, NIST, CIS Top 20, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance CCM, COBIT, PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, SOC2 etc
- Prior experience with creating and maintaining compliance or risk program assessments, validations, or internal risk assessments
- Experience in risk management, threat modelling and risk analysis.
- Ability to understand and incorporate technology trends into designs and plans.
- Experience of SaaS security solutions relating to URL/App/Malware control.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.