Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
About the jobNetObjex seeks an entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, collaborative, and driven individual to join as the Content Writer and lead our marketing content strategies and development initiatives. As a Content writer, you should conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas, and write fresh content and proofread articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Preparing well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms .
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics .
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, vocabulary, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Creating marketing collaterals and presentation decks for our product.
- Editing and proofreading documents before publishing
- Conducting keyword research and follow SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Coordinating with marketing and design teams for article illustrations .
- Manage & proofreading freelance content writer’s articles, and deliver timely content.
- Minimum 3 years of full-time working experience as Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar roles in any technology backed organization .
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English(US) .
- In-depth understanding of future technologies such as AI, IoT & Blockchain .
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, and WordPress(Preferable) .
- Portfolio of published technology related articles .
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces .
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources, identify, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop interesting/curated newsletters.
Nice to Have: Exposure to Digital and Social Media Marketing
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum