NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our AI/ML team. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, data architect, and data scientist on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture. As part of the job, the candidate will work with experts from a variety of industry areas including computer science and software development, department heads, and executives to integrate new technologies and improve system performance.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using PostgreSQL and Snowflake.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Defines company data assets (data models), spark, sparkSQL, and hiveSQL jobs to populate data models.
- Responsible to Ingest data from files, streams and databases and processing the data with Hive, Hadoop, Spark.
- Possess expertise in a variety of technologies and have the ability to consult on them.
- Reporting and Analytics -with Good knowledge on SAS/ SQL & Tableau.
- Hands-on experience with at least one Snowflake implementation.
- Hands-on experience with Big Data/Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark , HDFS.
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystems.
- Ability to develop ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using Snowflake’s SnowSQL.
- Ability to write SQL queries against Snowflake
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and best practices behind data engineering, and of supporting technologies such as RDBMS, NoSQL, caches & in-memory stores.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.