NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyse large amount of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research. Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience in ML, Deep Learning, TensorFlow, GPT-3, NLP, NLP Frameworks e.g. spaCY is an added advantage
- Experience in data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
- Data-oriented personality
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.