NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for driving the timely delivery of our products by working with cross-functional teams including Product Owners, Product Managers, Development team, Quality Assurance team, UI/UX team and Business Subject Matter Experts. Additionally, your duties are not defined or limited by the title of your job and you may be expected to undertake other duties within your capabilities from time to time.
- Capturing and analyzing the requirements
- Make sure requirements are gathered, maintained, managed, and tracked
- Ensure requirements are understood and estimated appropriately.
- Managing plans dynamically to meet delivery needs within delivery capacity.
- Planning and Coordination
- Ensure teams have appropriate processes in place for each project.
- Work with Product Owners to define and maintain product roadmaps.
- Manage resource allocation and forecasting to deliver projects.
- Drive project delivery by financial, development and resource management.
- Identify and manage dependencies between teams and between products.
- Initiate projects and teams following Business Case sign-off.
- Report on project progress and resolve or escalate risks and issues
- Coordinate release management to align with other projects & stakeholder needs
- 10+ years of experience in software development.
- 2 + year history of managing delivery of software and online projects
- 2+ year history of managing e-Commerce projects. Experience handling blockchain, crypto and NFT is an added advantage.
- Track record of delivery-focused collaborative working in complex environments
- Familiarity with project tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence
- Familiarity delivering projects with agile teams using Scrum
- Strong communication skills in a global organisation
- Able to capture and share meaningful metrics to keep team and stakeholders informed
- Knowledge of software development processes and practices
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to motivate teams
- Stakeholder management skills
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.