Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
About the jobWe are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to help our team establish DevOps practice. You work closely with the technical lead to identify and develop DevOps practices in the company. You help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll develop our CI pipeline and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Improve CI/CD tooling.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Implement the CI pipeline.
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in deploying and managing highly scalable fault resilient systems
- Secure experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Experience in configuring CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitLab CI, Travis.
- Strong experience in container orchestration and server automation tools such as Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, Docker Swarm, Ansible, Terraform
- Proficient in technologies such as Docker, Kafka, Raft and Vagrant
- Experience in implementing queueing services such as RabbitMQ, Beanstalkd, Amazon SQS, and knowledge in ElasticStack is a plus.
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum