Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
Digital Marketing Manager.
Job DescriptionAt NetObjex, we are proud of the platform and services we provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled digital marketing manager to help us promote our offerings and identify what consumers want so we can create more. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and comprehensive knowledge of branding. He/she will have the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and account managers and interact with stakeholders regularly. If you understand what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including developing and managing an annual marketing budget.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with management, creative and content teams to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, result reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Hold regular meetings with the team to review the pipeline, resolve challenges, present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure the team consistently performs above standard.
- Attend and participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed and providing post-event reports and analysis
Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ Years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: INDIA – Trivandrum / Chennai