Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
Digital Performance Marketing Manager
About the job:
Plan, develop and monitor dgitial marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Plan, develop and monitor dgitial marketing campaign.
- Work with teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests.
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers.
- Experience: 5-8 years of experience with a background of working with a digital marketing agency.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience in digital marketing for B2B brands.
- An eye for detail.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Certification in Hubspot certification in digital marketing would be an added advantage.
Job Type: Full time
Job Locations: INDIA – Remote Working