Director of Customer Success
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are looking for a candidate who can deliver multiple customer engagements with excellent execution skills and quality. The candidate will be required to lead multiple teams. While the platform and the product teams focus on building the next generation of products, the Director of Customer Success will focus on how to provide value to the Customers.
- Drive true value for customers
- understand each customer’s issues and
- Gather valuable feedback from clients for continual product improvements.
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape.
- Play a critical communications role by regularly interacting with customers to clearly and succinctly communicate insights.
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Work with internal teams to balance, meet and exceed customer expectations and perceptions.
- Oversee the customer onboarding process and monthly data collection for assigned customers.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams on the identification and tracking of enhancement requests for future features and functionality.
- Understand various post-sale adoption methods and devise ways to measure and improve to ensure the customer onboarding and handoff experience is world-class
- Develop new materials (i.e. presentations, best practices, onboarding plans, etc.) as needed to improve organizational structure.
- Be the best user of our products to promote customer adoption and use
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Develop customer stories, case studies and client references.
- Strive to understand all the customer’s lead generation tools and champion how to better measure that experience to provide the best experience possible.
- Develop and teach best practices around analysis and insights to both clients and throughout our company.
- Achieve operational excellence
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we to serve the customers better.
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiencies of processes and systems.
- Recruit and manage future Customer Success Managers to support business growth.
- Should have 12+ years of experience
- Demonstrated progressive management experience leading teams in a software company
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading managers of teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Demonstrated ability to lead managers and successfully manage global, distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.