Director of DevOps
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
As a DevOps Director, you will be part of and lead a team that collaborates with engineering, security, and cloud operations teams to design, build, and deploy innovative enterprise-scale solutions. With a sound understanding of software development and deployment, open source technologies and cloud services (AWS/Azure), you develop strategies, achieve business and technical achievements. and overseeing execution toward the target architecture across the enterprise.
- Lead a team of DevOps and site reliability engineers to design and build the network, infrastructure, tools and CI/CD pipeline to create a secure, highly-scalable and cost-effective cloud platform, in addition to monitoring of key systems; troubleshooting and resolving issues; and maintaining uptime for our application components.
- Standardize and streamline our DevOps processes and tools, with the goals of more rapid, reliable and automated builds and deployments.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring across the organization
- Champion initiatives to align engineering standards and processes
- Participate in roadmap estimation and resource alignment to meet organizational goals
- Responsible for people development, resource management and enhancing overall productivity
- Identify and recruit internal/external talents to ensure effective mix of competencies
- Set and communicate team/individual objectives and KPIs to inspire individuals to achieve high performance
- Implement development plans and coach individuals to reach their maximum talent
- Provide regular constructive feedback on performance/development and address performance issues in a timely manner
- Recognize high performers to maintain motivation and retain key talent
- Regularly communicate on company news and team progress against business plan
- 15+ years relevant work experience
- 10+ years of significant hands-on experience in specific areas of competence such as infrastructure automation, application continuous integration and delivery, configuration and container image management, built-in security, cloud change control and monitoring automation.
- 7+ years relevant technical leadership experience including responsibility for organizational objectives and measurements
- Demonstrated leadership in root cause analysis and risk mitigation
- Effective at planning project work streams for individuals and teams
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and microservices
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud computing
- Demonstrated leadership in agile software development environments
- Exceptional communication skills
- Preferred experience with application re-platforming and modernization
- Experience managing hybrid workforce across different time zones
- Experience in managing installation, serving millions of consumers in FinTech/Ecommerce domains.
- Experience in managing high value business customers.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.