Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
- Design and implement systems using a variety of languages (e.g. C, C++, C#, Java, AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, Assembly, Swift, Objective-C.).
- Experience with various Frameworks & OS’s IOS, Android, iBeacon.
- Knowledge and experience with many different processors, as well as HW peripherals (e.g. GPIO, UART, etc.).Knowledge of ARM (Cortex-M) processor architectures
- Experience with TCP/IP networking protocols
- Experience with 802.11 wireless networking
- Experience with 802.15.4, Zigbee, ZWave, BlueTooth, LoRA, LTE, MQTT a MUST
- Experience with JTag debugging, using scopes and analyzers.
- Experience in highly hardware-centric, real time, embedded environments
- Familiarity working with Raspberry Pi, Arduino and other IoT related hardware
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for subsystems, including embedded code.
- Design embedded firmware using C/C++ for real-time electromechanical interactions.
- Enhance on firmware-specific capabilities.
- May lead a team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystems. Facilitates information sharing, validation, and team decision making processes.
- Executing complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Analyze designs to determine coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
Education and Experience: (Knowledge, skills, & abilities)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience in embedded software development.
- Expertise in multiple firmware design tools and languages required.
- Knowledge of firmware testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, both within and outside one’s own work group.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to identify and solve complex system level issues.
- Ability to plan work and accomplish challenging objectives with a minimum of direction.
- Excellent analytical and empirical problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Ability to apply statistical methodology in evaluating design and system performance.
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: INDIA – Thiruvananthapuram/ Chennai/ Bangalore