NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Frontend Developer who works with team members and define how the application looks. Candidate must be a good team player. He/She should collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate input before submitting to the back end.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Define how the application looks and how it works.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Good in React with PWA. PWA experience is a must.
- Good understanding of SEO
- Expert level with MAC and OS
- Proficient in code visioning tools
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.