Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
About the jobWe are looking for an IoT Engineer whose primary responsibility is to create IoT device software. You will be working with other engineers who cooperate with you in determining the architecture and constraints of the project. Ideal candidates must have excellent skills in collaborative problem solving, the willingness to overcome hardware constraints, and the internal drive to create quality products.
- Develop hardened local IoT device software including monitoring, execution and self-healing processes
- Build services that communicate with our server-side technologies, developing MEAN stack solutions where necessary
- Design and develop tools to optimize support QA, deployment and support
- Problem-solve issues with remote deployments
- Work closely with Perch CTO on communicating fleet health and future roadmap
- Experience in developing multiple IoT Applications and an IoT platform that connect and manage millions of devices and store, process and analyze device and contextual data in real-time and provide predictive analytics for better business outcomes
- 3-5 years of experience in Front end and Back end Web application Development
- Experience in writing APIs according to the business requirements
- Should have experience in using MQTT or any server communication protocols
- Experience in Amazon AWS & Azure Cloud
- Experience in working with state of the art and cutting-edge technologies like Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence, NoSQL, Big Data technologies, and more
- Familiar with multi-tier architecture, Service-Oriented Architecture, and Microservices Architecture
- Working knowledge of software testing, distributed revision control such as Git and software configuration management.
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum