Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
IOT Product manager.
We are looking for IoT Product Managers that can drive products through numerous components across the IoT Technology Stack, including hardware, embedded software, connectivity, cloud software, and front-end applications.IoT Product Manager will have to earn buy-in from more people within the company, including customer success, operations, security, compliance, field support, supply chain, and more.The candidate will help lead the development and growth strategies – including driving vision and innovation, producing roadmaps, prioritizing initiatives and helping articulate features and benefits to the market. Further he/she will be;· Undertaking thorough assessments of end user needs, reviewing, defining and clarifying requirements with technical teams, capturing feedback on a regular basis from internal and external teams.
- Carrying the product through all phases successfully in close communication with the product development team
- Coordinating and managing releases to mitigate internal and external risk by owning QA for feature release to production.
- Working collaboratively with engineering and customer implementation teams be ready to be hands-on!
- Prioritizing the product backlog
- Driving requirements through to production release and oversee seamless post-release communications.
- Owning execution of key initiatives will be your thing. Your experience navigating usability and user experience discussions will ensure you uncover the necessary details to successfully guide your team. Your collaborative but analytical style with customers and your internal counterparts will also be an asset that will make you the right person for this dynamic role.
- Internal relationships: Design teams, Engineering teams
- External relationships: Customer Implementation teams
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and engineering, as well as outside clients and vendors, to drive alignment and collaboration
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Demonstrated ability to confront tough issues and contribute to collaborative solutions.
- You’ll be exposed to dynamic and exciting domain areas like healthcare, retail, manufacturing, asset tracking and IoT and build innovative products to address real world problems.
- BE (Electronics & Communications) or related engineering field
- 10 years of related experience
- Team player mentality & Self motivated
- Strong sense of customer orientation and effectiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and using tools like PowerPoint and Excel
- The IoT Product Manager is responsible for understanding customer needs and driving the creation of products that satisfy those needs, while bringing value to their company. The candidate should be adept to system thinking and well versed with the IoT Technology stack viz.
- Device hardware (Sensors, Beacons)
- Device software (Security, Firmware)
- Communications (Cellular, WiFi, LPWAN, Bluetooth, ZeeBee, MQTT, etc..)
- Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Hybrid)
- Cloud applications
- Experience and understanding of Blockchain technologies is a plus
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: INDIA – Thiruvananthapuram/ Chennai/ Bangalore