Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
IoT Product Manager
About the jobWe are looking for multi-skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of IoT Product Manager. An IoT Product Manager should be skilled in all areas of bringing an IoT product to market. Product Managers improve customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties.
- The IoT Product Manager is responsible for understanding customer needs and driving the creation of products that satisfy those needs while bringing value to their company. The candidate should be adept at system thinking and well versed with the IoT Technology stack viz.
- Device hardware (Sensors, Beacons)
- Device software (Security, Firmware)
- Communications (Cellular, WiFi, LPWAN, Bluetooth, ZeeBee, MQTT, and more)
- Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Hybrid)
- Cloud applications
- The candidate helps lead the development and growth strategies – including driving vision and innovation, producing roadmaps, prioritizing initiatives, and helping articulate features and benefits to the market. Further, he/she must;
- Undertaking thorough assessments of end-user needs
- Reviewing, defining and clarifying requirements with technical teams
- Capturing feedback regularly from internal and external teams using mockups of product functionality
- Carrying the product through all phases successfully in close communication with the product development team
- Coordinating and managing releases to mitigate internal and external risk by owning QA for feature release to production.
- Working collaboratively with engineering and customer implementation teams, be ready to be hands-on!
- Prioritizing the product backlog
- Driving requirements through to production release and oversee seamless post-release communications.
- BE (Electronics & Communications) or related engineering field
- 10 years of related experience
- Team player mentality & Self-motivated
- Strong sense of customer orientation and effectiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills and using tools like PowerPoint and Excel
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum