Java Backend Developer
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are seeking a senior Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. As a Mobile App Developer, you will work closely with our engineers to create and maintain high quality mobile applications. We are looking for people who are passionate about mobile platforms and converting code into apps that are user-friendly. Working in a fast-paced environment,you will collaborate with internal teams to build functional mobile applications. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who can design and develop our next generation of mobile apps.
- Understand the current system and services quickly and start contributing to the development, improvements, and support of new designs.
- Work with Engineering and Dev teams on current technical and conceptual challenges.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high availability and performance.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Minimum 5+ years of overall software development experience is essential. Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert-level experience with business and technical applications.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems, Kafka, and Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Good to have experience in Identity Access Management Platforms like Keycloak.
- Experience with databases like Postgres, Elastic Search, and MongoDB.
- Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.