Lead UX Designer
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are looking for an experienced and talented Lead UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and UX designers.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Conducting UX research to understand user needs and generate ideas to solve their problems
- Determining the information architecture of a digital product
- Creating user journey maps and devising the best user flow to help users complete their tasks
- 8-10 years of experience and a proven track record.
- Designing wireframes and prototypes
- Running user testing to see if the design can be improved
- Continuously iterating on solutions
- Tools: Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Procreate is a plus
- Platform: Mobile (iOS/Android/PWA), Web
- Domain: B2C, B2B2C, E-commerce, Fintech, Web 3 experience is a plus
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.