NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
The Mobile Architect should collaborate with team members, and technology decision-makers to guide overall direction of the user interface layer of mobile applications and should work closely with team members and management in a highly collaborative environment. Candidate must be a good team player. He/She should collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Expertise in mobile application development for Android/iOS platforms
- Experience in deploying mobile applications to iOS and Android app stores
- Good knowledge of design patterns and strong competencies in object-oriented design
- Experience with REST APIs to connect mobile solutions to backend services
- Good knowledge of UI and UX general principles
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Good exposure to project management and hands-on Jira
- Exposure to web frontend technologies [React/Angular] is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience using React Native is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- Leading a team of Developers, QAs, Designers working on iOS, Android, and Cross-platform application development.
- Providing Technical Solutions to the team and the client
- Facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies
- Actively participate in project estimation, planning, and risk management activities
- Conduct code reviews and provide guidance to team members
- 4+ years’ experience in the design, development and use of component based UI architectures.
- 10+ years’ overall experience in developing mobile apps.
- Understand business needs, choose, and drive right technology selection, architect and own entire mobile application development and launch, maintenance
- Expertise in building mobile apps with dynamic modules in both iOS and Android Apps.
- Understanding of design strategies for effectively leveraging CDNs
- Proficient in code visioning tools
- Experience in developing and optimizing large scale Node.JS applications
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing best practices and Continuous Integration processes (CI/CD)
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.