Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
About the jobWe are looking for a robust mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus is to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests. You work with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies are highly appreciated. The code you write must be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure reliable application performance and excellent user experience.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new, and legacy applications meet quality standards
- 2-5 years of mobile app development (Cross-Platform, iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of Native App development in Swift (IOS), Java (Android) preferred
- Familiarity with the latest mobile app UI UX standards
- Experience in working with hybrid frameworks such as React Native/ Flutter is necessary
- Knowledge of integrating mobile apps to microservices
- Secure expertise in the integration of APIs with the mobile application
- Experience with advanced capabilities of devices, e.g., camera, sound, beacons, NFC a significant plus
- Knowledge of Application Performance Best Practices, Tuning and Scalability (Web and Mobile App)
- Published apps in production in PlayStore and AppStore is a plus
- Proficiency using Git version control.
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum