Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
About the job:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who works with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating with the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Minimum 2 years of overall software development experience is essential. Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert level experience with business and technical applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context to drive teams to achieve results.
- Hands-on experience in NodeJS, Micro Services, with Relational Database (Postgres).
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices.
- Good understanding of various modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, and more
- Experienced in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes – a plus.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: INDIA – Thiruvananthapuram/ Chennai/ Bangalore