Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
QA Automation Engineer
About the job:
Selenium (minimum of 3.5 years of core experience), Python, Java, API Automation Experience, SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Strong knowledge of Selenium automation Framework development, code versioning tool. Good to have: QTP, Java skills, Jenkins, Build tools experience, Agile Experience, Python.
- Software QA manual testing experience of upto 6 years with 3.5 to 5 years experience in Automation testing.
- QA Automation Design, Development, and Maintenance using Selenium/Robot Framework/Cucumber for different projects. Experience with UI test automation frameworks such as Selenium, TestProject, or Cucumber.
- Execution support for the existing Selenium scripts.
- Involve in Selenium Automation framework Design, Development, and maintenance using best tools and techniques available in the market.
- Perform feasibility, POC, estimation, and planning of the automation projects.
- Web Services automation using SOAP UI and Rest API tools. Sound knowledge of API’s and automating the same.
- Automation Development/Maintenance and Execution.
- Implement Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins, Builds Tools, and Automation Tools.
- Automation of different testing phases like Smoke, Regression, Functional, and Unit testing.
- Involve in Manual Testing activities to meet sprint commitments.
- Work & Integrate with Test Management tools like JIRA, Q test, Trello, Postman, etc.
- Unit test framework fluency with tools like jUnit, TestNG.
- Experience with Building / integrating automation systems and CI/CD pipelines.
- Work on Functional automation based on best suitable techniques.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Interact with the scrum team to understand the requirements and plan the QA activities.
- Meeting and maintaining all the process metrics.
- Effective communication with all the stakeholders involved.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements. Can report on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Work with developers and other Automation QA to resolve defects and issues. Participate in Scrum Calls and backlog grooming sessions.
- Experience in Mobile automation is a plus.
- Selenium (minimum of 3.5 years of core experience), Python, Java, API Automation Experience, SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Strong knowledge of Selenium automation Framework development, code versioning tool.Good to have: QTP, Java skills, Jenkins, Build tools experience, Agile Experience, Python
- Expertise with project life cycles, from requirements gathering to testing to delivery.
- Good understanding of software development in a networked environment.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively and harmoniously as part of an independent test team within a project-service-organization context is required.
- Problem-solving/troubleshooting and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure delivery oriented team environment.
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Ability to introduce and improve Quality practices that ensure zero defects.
- Must be a good team player.
- Selenium – 3.5 – 5 Years.
Job Type: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Job Locations: INDIA – Remote Working
Work remotely,temporarily due to COVID-19