Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
QA Manual Tester
Roles & Responsibilities
- Software QA manual testing experience of 6 months to 6+ years.
- Test Case writing, Use case/Scenario Development, and Maintenance for different projects. Experience with UI test, functionality and non functionality testing skills are required.
- Test Web as well as mobile applications. Sound knowledge of API’s and testing the same.
- Automation Development/Maintenance and Execution will be an advantage.
- Involve in Manual Testing activities to meet sprint commitments.
- Work & Integrate with tools like JIRA, Q test, Trello, Postman, etc.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Meeting and maintaining all the process metrics.
- Interact with the scrum team to understand the requirements and plan the QA activities.
- Effective communication with all the stakeholders involved.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements. Can report on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Work with developers and other Automation QA to resolve defects and issues. Participate in Scrum Calls and backlog grooming sessions.
- Good to have: Agile Experience.
- Expertise with project life cycles, from requirements gathering to testing to delivery.
- Good understanding of software development in a networked environment.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively and harmoniously as part of an independent test team within a project-service-organization context is required.
- Problem-solving/troubleshooting and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems.
- Able to make logical decisions and understand Business Logics.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure delivery oriented team environment.
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Ability to introduce and improve Quality practices that ensure zero defects.
- Must be a good team player.
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Remote Working