Senior Blockchain Developer
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
- Search, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintain the existing ones.
- Total 7 Years of experience required. 5 years of experience in Backend Development and minimum 5 years of experience in Ethereum, Blockchain
- Knowledge of any one of the programming languages: NodeJS, Java, GoLang, C, C++, PHP
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology: Bitcoin, Smart Contracts, Solidity, Cryptography
- Knowledge of private blockchains such as Hyper Ledger, and Corda is a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, and knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular/ React/ Vue is a plus.
- Knowledge in databases and database modeling: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience using Git for version control
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.