Senior QA Automation Engineer
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Senior QA Automation Engineer who works with team members and leads them to troubleshoot and improve current QA applications and processes. The Senior QA Engineer should work with developers and other Automation QA to resolve defects and issues. He or she should interact with the scrum team to understand the requirements and plan the QA activities.
- Software QA manual testing experience of up to 6 years with 4+ years experience in Automation testing.
- QA Automation Design, Development, and Maintenance using Selenium/Robot Framework/Cucumber for different projects. Experience with UI test automation frameworks such as Selenium, TestProject, or Cucumber.
- Execution support for the existing Selenium scripts.
- Involve in Selenium Automation framework Design, Development, and maintenance using best tools and techniques available in the market.
- Perform feasibility, POC, estimation, and planning of the automation projects
- Web Services automation using SOAP UI and Rest API tools. Sound knowledge of API’s and automating the same
- Automation Development/Maintenance and Execution.
- Implement Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins, Builds Tools, and Automation Tools
- Automation of different testing phases like Smoke, Regression, Functional, and Unit testing
- Involve in Manual Testing activities to meet sprint commitments
- Work & Integrate with Test Management tools like JIRA, Q test, Trello, Postman, etc.
- Unit test framework fluency with tools like jUnit, TestNG.
- Experience with Building / integrating automation systems and CI/CD pipelines.
- Work on Functional automation based on best suitable techniques
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Interact with the scrum team to understand the requirements and plan the QA activities.
- Meeting and maintaining all the process metrics
- Effective communication with all the stakeholders involved.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements. Can report on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Work with developers and other Automation QA to resolve defects and issues. Participate in Scrum Calls and backlog grooming sessions.
- Experience in Mobile automation is a plus
Selenium (minimum of 4 years of core experience), Python, Java, API Automation Experience, SQL, MongoDB,PostgreSQL, Strong knowledge of Selenium automation Framework development, code versioning tool.
Good to have: QTP, Java skills, Jenkins, Build tools experience, Agile Experience, Python
- Expertise with project life cycles, from requirements gathering to testing to delivery
- Good understanding of software development in a networked environment.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively and harmoniously as part of an independent test team within a project-service-organization context is required.
- Problem-solving/troubleshooting and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
- Ability to work in a high-pressure delivery-oriented team environment
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Ability to introduce and improve Quality practices that ensure zero defects
- Must be a good team player
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.