Software Performance Engineer
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
In this role, you’ll plan requirements related to the PTLC, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. And, you will experience industry-leading benefits and ample opportunities for personal and professional development, you’ll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
- Manage/Monitor Performance risks and those that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Plan and execute all activities in PTLC.
- Expert in performance testing with tools like Load Runner, Jmeter, and Neoload.
- Expert in performance monitoring and performance engineering using tools like SiteScope, Introscope, Elastic APM, and Dynatrace.
- Experienced in dealing with Microservices and API technology.
- Experience in one or more scripting languages: Shell, Python, Perl, etc
- Good understanding of SDLC, PTLC, Agile/Iterative/Waterfall methodology
- End to End Testing experience for multiple applications to ensure PT is carried out in a uniform way across all applications.
- Good problem-solving & analytical skills
- A good understanding of the tool stack (Jira/Confluence/Jenkins) would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of different Application Servers, Portal Technology and SOAP, and REST services.
- Create Test scripts/initialize using HP Loadrunner, Jmeter, Blazemeter: Configure Load Injectors, Design and stabilize test scripts, Assess User requirements(protocols: Web/HTTP, Web Services, Citrix, TruClient)
- Involve in troubleshooting script design challenges and assist the team in progressing/suggest workaround
- Performance Test Execution – Design Test Scenario, configure monitoring, interpret and perform breakdown analysis for servers.
- Interpret Results – Collate results from Analysis, interpret monitoring results, and understand/document critical points of failure.
- Assist in interpreting ADDR and AWR reports to assess DB performance and possibly suggest improvements.
- Create test summary reports by collating results and providing analysis and recommendations.
- Proven data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3.5 – 6 years of previous project release and/or management activities, good exposure to information systems operations environment in a regulated industry.
- Performance Testing Life Cycle.
- Performance Test Report Generation.
- Experience in working in a global organization preferably spanning infrastructure, applications, and/or operational environments.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively.
- Ability to make the proper judgment calls on deploy calls if roadblocks present themselves, knowledge of downstream integrations & functions.
- Solid 3+ years’ experience in Performance & Load Testing process – Primary Skill
- Solid 5+ years’ experience in the Testing process
- Collaborate with the Product team to enhance the Release Notes process.
- Communicate to Scrum Master and stakeholders on the Test Status, Risks, and Issue resolution.
- Performance Test Report Generation.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- A comprehensive understanding of the requirements for supporting and maintaining Software Releases and versions.
- Understanding the working of Gitlab, and Kubernetes.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.