Tech Lead (Full Stack)
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Technical Lead (Full stack Developer) who works with team members and to lead them to troubleshoot and improve current end-end applications and processes. The full stack developer uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating with the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- Minimum 8+ years of overall software development experience is essential.
- Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert level experience with business and technical applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context to drive teams to achieve results.
- Hands-on experience in, React, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.