NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
About this role:
We are building next-generation suite of services in IOT, Blockchain for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop cloud services, applications, all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies. As a Technical lead or an Architect you will work on micro services architecture and related technologies. As part of the job, the candidate will work with experts from a variety of industry areas including computer science and software development, department heads, and executives to integrate new technologies and improve system performance.
- Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
- Architect and design highly scalable, available, secure and elastic solutions that implement industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- Work closely with different services team and provide technical help.
- Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
- Influences and drives an accepted implementation of architecture.
- Drives software craftsmanship. Might conduct also proof of concepts and code development activities.
- Delivers an optimal and consolidated architecture / design, leveraging technology and evaluating design alternatives.
- Build best-practices in the engineering team.
- Have wide knowledge of different technologies and be able to find the best fit for solving business problems.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 10+ years of software development.
- Experience building/maintaining multi-tenanted, distributed applications.
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database and functional designs.
- Must be hands-on in designing, developing and implementing a wide array of products.
- Must be passionate about good design and must have a proven track record of building high-quality code.
- Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions.
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, and best practices
- Excellent data structure and algorithmic processes.
- Must have a wide breadth of technical knowledge.
NetObjex is an amazing place to work. At NetObjex we want you to succeed at all levels and we support each other without question. Learning is built into every role and we give you ample room to grow. We make sure everyone is heard, considered, and respected. We have an inclusive, multicultural workplace that celebrates the diverse voices of our employees and brings together people with different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds to create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers amazing results. We do not discriminate our employees based on age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, pregnancy, protected veteran status, and any other protected classification. In fact, we go to great lengths to ensure our applicants and employees are respected, treated fairly and with dignity. We comply with all applicable state and local laws and make sure non-discrimination in employment along with gender equality.