Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
Technical Lead (NodeJS).
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an analytical, results-driven Technical Lead who works with team members and to lead them to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Technical Lead uses his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient operations, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You are responsible for integrating with the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects.
- Minimum 5+ years of overall software development experience is essential. Multi-platform experience is an add-on and expert level experience with business and technical applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in both business and IT context to drive teams to achieve results.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis). Experience using Snowflake is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices
- Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis
- Good understanding of various modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, and more
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Experience in identifying designing business events, orchestration choreography streaming of business events through Kafka, integration of Nodejs with Kafka
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Trivandrum, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai