Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
About the job:
We are building a next-generation suite of services in IoT, Blockchain for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop cloud services, applications, all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies. As a Technical Lead, you will work on micro services architecture and related technologies. As part of the job, the candidate will work with experts from a variety of industry areas including computer science and software development, department heads, and executives to integrate new technologies and improve system performance.
- Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
- Architect and design highly scalable, available, secure and elastic solutions that implement industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- Work closely with different services team and provide technical help.
- Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
- Influences and drives an accepted implementation of architecture.
- Drives software craftsmanship. Might conduct also proof of concepts and code development activities.
- Delivers an optimal and consolidated architecture / design, leveraging technology and evaluating design alternatives.
- Build best-practices in the engineering team.
- Have wide knowledge of different technologies and be able to find the best fit for solving business problems.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 6-7 years of software development.
- Experience building/maintaining multi-tenanted, distributed applications.
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database and functional designs.
- Must be hands-on in designing, developing and implementing a wide array of products.
- Must be passionate about good design and must have a proven track record of building high-quality code.
- Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions.
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, and best practices
- Excellent data structure and algorithmic processes.
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Must have a wide breadth of technical knowledge.
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Remote Working